I love a lot of things about these pictures Trent took of Nathan taking a letter to the mailbox.
I love that it captures an everyday task. I love that it captures a cool, gray, rainy day that is so common here. And most of all I love that it captures my short little fireman and the fact that he is just tall enough to reach the mailbox on his own.
3 comments:
I miss him SO much, you can't do this to me...
These are so adorable! What a cutie he is, and so grown up. Can't wait to see him and H in a couple of months! And the little newbie too, of course.
Ahem...dying to see a belly shot. Never seen you preggo, you know.
So cute- what a good little helper! And I love his boots- DJ has a much loved pair just like them :)
Post a Comment