A baby girl was on the way and it was so hard for me to wrap my brain around that as reality after 3 boys and 10 years since I'd had a baby girls. In many ways I knew I wouldn't quite accept that for certain until I held her in my arms.
It has been an honor to be home to this little one for almost 9 months!
Super mom :)
I had a lot of fun looking at tiny pink outfits and imagining her filling them out!
Having a baby right around the holidays made my preparations even more important. We had so much fun doing a team contest on our Thanksgiving grocery list. Winning team got to pick out the FHE treat!
Feeling big and uncomfortable I was grateful the big kids were starting to be able to do some of the tree.
It's so fun watching the excitement of the littles!
By Thanksgiving I had all the Christmas shopping done, wrapping completed, neighbor gifts ready and sugar cookie dough in the freezer. Even baby supplies were out and ready for you, baby girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment