January brought a gradual return to routine for our new family of 7. After Christmas break I jumped back into most of my driving and carpooling people back and forth to school and activities.
Little Natalie had to get into our rhythms pretty quitckly.
A warm afternoon led to a park day during piano lessons. Oh, how I adore this little boy in red boots.
One of my most favorite sights is a sleepy and content baby laying on my bed. Those cheeks are filling out nicely.
Nathan decided to dress up as a pilot one day. Looks pretty sharp!
I'm having so much fun dressing and adorning this little one in pink and all the girly-ness. It really is fun.
Matthew put the monitor on his belt one day so he could keep an eye on sleeping baby sis. He was quite proud.
Thomas has taken to all the changes amazingly well. He seems to be adapting to his job as a big brother quite well.







No comments:
Post a Comment