Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friday Night Date

I've been in Utah (more on that coming soon) for a few weeks (hence the lack of blog posting) and drove back late Friday night. Because I drove our vehicle to Utah, Trent was left with his bike for transportation.
Ladies and gentlemen, there are many reasons why the man I married is just the best and here are a few of them:
a) he doesn't complain about riding his bike to and from school each day in temps soaring over 110 degrees.
b) in anticipation for my late night return on Friday, he trucked it over to Sam's Club to get a take 'n bake pizza for a date when I pulled in.

Like I said, he is really, really great and I like him a lot.





6 comments:

Monica said...

This isn't the first time grocery shopping on a bike...He's great! I laugh all the time from when he went shopping, anticipating Mom coming home and others coming over, with his bike, up and down hills. He bought a ten lb bag of potatoes, a gallon of milk, probably a roast, and other odds and ends for a nice Sunday dinner. But, he only had a backpack to put it in. A sweet lady offered him a ride home and I'm so thankful he took it:) I love my brother. He makes my laugh.

Beth said...

I have fond memories of Trent as a teen riding his bike past our house. Never forget the shoes that were used as brakes.

Lindsay said...

He rode his bike all the way to Sam's club! No way would I have the energy or willingness to do such a thing.

Glad you made it home safely... missed you! We need to catch up.

kami said...

wow trent...you are the man!!

Alisa said...

Sooo funny how we were just talking about this! But this takes it to a whole new level. Good for him!

Di said...

Totally awesome- Way to go Trent!!!