Oh, the magic is so thick around here you could cut it with a butter knife.
I have decided that a 4 year old and 2 year old make this season very fun.
Decorating the tree was a whole new experience this year. The kids were highly involved and had definite opinions about the placement of each ornament.
Do you see Trent peering through his camera lens? I sure do love that he enjoys documenting our family's special moments.
I am very much enjoying having my little family near me. Trent will finish his board exam tomorrow and then have a REAL break. It's been a long time since that has happened and we are going to cozy up and enjoy some time together as a family. Can't wait.
1 comment:
I just did some "blog catch up!" I can't decide if my favorite picture is the BFF's in the airplane, or Nathan WEARING his milk! :) Good times! I love all of them!
Post a Comment