Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy List

I had to include this picture: this is our last AZ citrus season.  This is a wonderful time of year and I want to remember this deliciousness when it seems far away!

Other things that are making me happy-
- Gaby came to see me last weekend. Oh, it was wonderful! Pics and details to come shortly.
- Nathan has taken to calling me "Darling Girl". I have no idea where this idea hatched but I like it. For starters, it is very sweet and endearing. Secondly, it makes me feel much young and carefree which is a plus.
- We are checking some big items off the "LIST" currently. Our AZ home is currently in the works to be sold to its new owner. We are hoping to close late April. Home inspector and termite inspector came today and it seems to have passed without any red flags. Phew. Life seems to be full of major checklist items almost everyday lately. 

1 comment:

Sarah and Trent said...

Congrats on selling the house! That is Such good news! And I about died when I saw that picture of Heidi with the soccer post. What a doll! We are also excited for citrus season - we'll have to go to an orange grove again this year!