We recently had the chance to go on a fun fieldtrip to the firestation! This was highly anticipated and it didn't disappoint.
We toured the oldest working firestation in town and it had a lot of character. This nice fireman explained all about how everything worked.
Nathan planned his outfit a few days in advance: here he is in his fireman raincoat, complete with a walkie talkie in the pocket. He has a semi-functioning camera that is "his" and he brought that and took snapshots of the tour. It was pretty cute.
I loved that one of the firemen got all 70+ pounds of gear on for the kids. It was great to hear and see how his mask works and that he is still a nice guy inside even though he looks a little different.
Here is our cute little group all together!
3 comments:
I can't get over how cute Nathan is in that fireman raincoat! I bet they loved the fieldtrip!!
Aw, the fireman outfit. So cute!
How fun- I need to take my 9 year old scouts to do that....and ditto on Nathan's outfit- LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment