For Halloween this year we had a rocket ship and a princess with us.
The festivities were plentiful: ward playgroup party, ward trunk r treat, dance fall party, library party, and of course trick or treating on the real night!
Ward Trunk R Treat
Candy Sorting
Pumpkin Carving
The night of Halloween ended up being quite chilly and damp but that didn't stop us.
Baby and I couldn't resist joining in on the costume fun!
Trent was on call on Halloween night and we assumed that he would be gone all night. He got about an hour and a half window free and ran home with just enough time to share in the trick or treating magic and some cider sipping!
3 comments:
Ok. I LOVE the rocket costume. That's one I've never seen before! And the skeleton shirt was cute! Glad you're doing well! The house sounds like it's keeping y'all plenty busy. Good luck with it all!
cuuuuute!! Simply adorbs!
So much cuteness!!! I love your costume, Emily! And the pictures of the candy sorting took me back to my childhood with my little brother and the bartering and trading that would go on. ;)
Post a Comment