Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! He is Risen- it's a message of joy that I hope settles into the hearts of these little people. We had fun celebrating Easter this week. Thursday Heidi's school had and Easter program. She enjoyed singing her choir songs, waving palm branches, and reciting the poems she's been working on. I wish I had pictures to share from it but I was too busy wrestling Matthew and keeping him as quiet as possible. That's reality :)
Yesterday we had a ward picnic and easter egg hunt. The weather has been lovely all weekend, making all the celebrations more enjoyable. 
After church we enjoyed eating at the Langdorf's house. It was a full house and delicious food and a nice way to end our Easter. And now for the before church pictures of my cute kids!





Gotta keep things real with the best "together" shot we got of the group. Clearly had some issues getting everyone to cooperate at the same time- ha!

Feeling so grateful for the miracle of the resurrection and what it means for me and my family!

2 comments:

the Claytons said...

Oh, their matching bow ties!!! They are all just so cute. Miss you all! Happy Easter!

Alisa said...

Oh the cuteness. I die.