Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring Is in the Air

After a long winter we are all ready for spring! And nothing says spring like a family work day in the yard. Really, it felt so good to be outside and readying our yard for the warmer weather. Our first warm Saturday (a few weeks ago) we rented a tiller to expand and till up our garden.  

Nathan uses any chance he gets to wear Dad's safety helmet.
Matthew indulged in a three hour nap that day which allowed me to work outside uninterrupted. We were able to get a pile of dirt moved into our new growbox. 

This little boy's hair had gotten a little out of hand and so I broke down and gave him his first real haircut. Hmmm...not after pictures? I shall have to add that in later. 

Our new grow box...

Since this Saturday spring has really come and we've even had to mow the grass twice. I just love the Kentucky greenery coming back. I'm really loving having our yard to work in with the kids. Being outside together is the best!


No comments: