Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Baby #5 Gender Reveal

I was quite convinced this baby was another boy. So much so that I couldn't even imagine having another girl! So I was pretty surprised that during the 20 week ultrasound the tech very confidently told me; "You are having a little girl!" I told her I was having a hard time believing it so she looked around for a good 15 more minutes and very confidently confirmed her findings. How exciting!! After a 10 year break we would have another pink bundle to bring home.

I was beyond excited to share the news with the kids. I bought them each a pink bottle of silly string and on the count of 1-2-3 they each sprayed. 


 It took a few seconds for them to realize what color was coming out and what that color meant. To say Heidi was excited is an understatement.


A SISTER!




No comments: