MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008!
We have been having a great time spending time with our families in Utah! We got here a few days before Christmas-- just enough time to let the falling snow really get us in the Christmas spirit. We spent Christmas Eve with my family:
Heidi enjoyed sitting at one of the kid tables with her little cousins.
Prego sisters! Lisa and I are due 4 weeks apart.
We spent Christmas Day with Trent's family:
Christmas time means some serious game playing in this house! Lots of fun.
Heidi was the official present distributor. She enjoyed her job!We are so glad we can be here enjoying the holidays with everyone!!!
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! See you in a day or 2.
Hey Em! Long time no talk. You guys look like you are doing great, and your little guy should be here in no time! So exciting!
PS I stole that list of things that you highlight if you have done them off your blog! Thanks!
Long live strada conductilor!
I'm sure you're sick of hearing it, but I have to say it again, you and Lisa look so much alike! Don't you love game time?
I'm SO glad that the only pictures of us playing games in the drawing room are of Mom and Dad. I would have had to do something aweful to that brother of mine if those pictures of me popped up...;) Please tell me you've deleated those. That's all I want to hear.
Post a Comment