Thursday, December 18, 2008

This is what we do...

This is how Heidi and I stay busy during the day. I've been sorting through baby boy clothes in preparation for baby brother's big arrival. Heidi enjoys the process. Most of the clothes are way too small for her so we end up trying them on her doll for modeling. Today, however, this little Hawaiian shirt (size 6-9 months) really caught her fancy! In fact, she is in napping in it right now. Perhaps it is the floral print. The ball cap comes courtesy of Grandpa Clayton who happened to leave his hat at our house a few months ago. I think it completes the ensemble nicely.

4 comments:

Kevin & Mari said...

She's so great. :) Love it!

Logan and Tanya said...

I'm not sure what's better...the hat with the Hawaiian shirt, or the orange shorts with it all! :) Love it!

wisp said...

I just melted.

Beth said...

she is sitting like linus! cant wait to see you!