My favorite view.
This truly makes my heart happy! I'm really not sure that dress could look any cuter on anyone else...curls & all! :)
Oh Em, this is so cute! I want to be your neighbor! Really, I do! She looks so cute in that dress on that bike. I love it! :)
how could I not love this pictures, and choice of song :)
Heidi is way cute! And I love her dress :)
Heidi's hair should make you happy!
I love that she wears dresses EVERYWHERE!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This truly makes my heart happy! I'm really not sure that dress could look any cuter on anyone else...curls & all! :)
Oh Em, this is so cute! I want to be your neighbor! Really, I do! She looks so cute in that dress on that bike. I love it! :)
how could I not love this pictures, and choice of song :)
Heidi is way cute! And I love her dress :)
Heidi's hair should make you happy!
I love that she wears dresses EVERYWHERE!
Post a Comment