Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Princess in Training...

...complete with her credit card.

6 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

Do you want me to show her how to swipe that card?! I'm just out there to help...
:)

ls said...

oh what i would give to have a baby with curls like hers!

Alisa said...

I love it. And those last pics of Nathan reminded me of his sudden raspberry outburst at my house the other day. I'm still giggling about that.

Unknown said...

Hi Emily! I love your blog! You guys are SO photogenic! I never knew! I need your e-mail again so we can chat? Can you send it to me? jen_tisch@hotmail.com. I hope you are all doing well!

Gabrielle Germaine said...

oh man I do miss that girl sooo much right now!

Capri Clifton said...

Does she know what a credit card does/is? I think she should know its money... :P