Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our Utah Holiday: in pictures

We had a great trip to Utah over Christmas and New Years. We always love being able to go visit our dear families and friends! Here are some highlights from our trip:
Waiting to take off. So excited!
Nathan and Mommy were buddies on the airplane. And Mommy had to take a little nibble of those delicious cheeks. Both kids did great on the plane: Nathan slept and Heidi talked Daddy's ear off and ate fruit snacks.

Nathan was in charge of transporting the carseats :)
Before Christmas, we got to go up to SLC to see Temple Square with the Clifton's.
Gorgeous and very festive.
Heidi sure loved watching the train go 'round and 'round G&G's tree.

Heidi's first time bowling: BYU lanes

Cousin Wilson: Joseph, Heidi: Mary

Cousin Oakley: Joseph, Heidi: Mary (yes, she stuffed the baby doll up her dress to add an authentic feel to the nativity.

Sang "Happy Birthday" to Uncle Ben.
Rang in the New Year while playing Monopoly. I won...I think that means 2010 will be a good year for me! :)

Here is our princess practicing the ukelele Grammy gave her for Christmas. Can you tell someone must watch Mommy play the violin?

Nathan's first Jazz Game. We went with my Mom, Dad, and Ben. Such a fun night! And the Jazz won.


We sang "Happy Birthday" to Grammy Joyce.
Here the kids are posing with our veggie bouqet we made her.
Thanks for a wonderful time! We sure love spending time around our families. Love you!

3 comments:

Di said...

That's it. Next year for sure I'm going to Temple square for lights. It's been too long!Love the bouquet of veggies, what a great idea! And (no joke) I think Lily got the same little instrument-we just call it a guitar like her uncles and Tom's...

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Heidi is the cutest Mary ever! I love that picture of Nathan in the stroller 'in charge' of the car seats. I can't believe how easy you make the plane ride look, ours with Will was not so much and we only had him to contend with!

Alisa said...

Looks like a fun trip! I laughed at Heidi being "pregnant" and playing the mandolin like that. The pic of Nathan and the carseats is hilarious too. And I love the veggie bouquet.