
This post is in case you forgot what it's like to watch a 1 year old eat spaghetti. (And sorry for the pink bib. Trent gets after me for that, but the sauce is hidden in the color, right?)
Before:
During:
After:
(he realized this week that you are supposed to smile for the camera. This is the face he makes to "smile" on cue!)
6 comments:
oh how fun is that! I hate cleaning it up after they are done... drop clothes are so handy on my tile floor, that way I don't have to mop every night! He is so big, wow, time flew didn't it! Good to see things are going so well at the Clifton household! Heidi is so cute! And I love your clip board... how did you make it?
I'm laughing.... I guess you know what his favorite food is. I love the noises of enjoyment that he is making. It's like he's nursing. What a cute, big boy he is. I can't wait to get our kids together this summer.
Oh, I remember these days. And here they come again...
Such a cute boy. :)
GETTING SO EXCITED FOR YOUR TRIP UP HERE!!!
he is going to be a string player for sure with that coordination of both hands at the same time. !!
Grandma
yummy! Man, what a mess. Straight to the bathtub after a meal like that. And I also love his "What about Bob" noises.
WOW, he sure know how to eat spaghetti. I love his smile for the camera!
Post a Comment