Things that are making me happy right now-
- Cooler weather! We have been BASKING in cooler weather for a week or so now. I've even had a real blanket on the last few nights and it felt good! We have been spending lots and lots of time outside.
- Clean closet(s)- I'm on an organizing kick and have been loving tackling few deep cleaning/organizing projects. So far- linen closet, kids closet, master bedroom down! Lots more nooks and crannies to go!
- Fun Halloween weekend coming up. I'm excited to see my kids all dressed up but I'm not gonna lie- this year I'm excited for the holidays coming after Halloween. Yup, can't wait to start feeling festive.
And coming up as soon as I have all my pictures organized- post on my great New York trip from a couple weeks ago. In fact, the wonderful memories made on that trip have made it on my happy list today.
2 comments:
I could totally use some of your organizational prowess here at my house! I'm drowning here in my own chaos...one of these days I'll get it right I hope!
Ha, I was just contemplating cleaning out some closets. And I am looking forward to seeing those NY pics!
Post a Comment