Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One evening a few weeks ago, Nathan was having a rough time settling down for the night and fussing about being in his bed. The complaining only lasted a minute or two and it was followed by silence. Things were too quiet (if you are a mom of small children you know what that means). I cracked the kids' bedroom door a tiny bit so I could spy but not be seen. This is what I saw:

Little people cozied up in the corner of the crib. Heidi was reading to Nathan very quietly. I closed the door again and had Trent follow me in with the camera. :)

3 comments:

Sam and Carmin said...

Oh, that is too cute! Big sister to the rescue!

wisp said...

How sweet! I love how close they are! :) What cuteness.

Alisa said...

so cute!!! I LOVE that picture!