Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our little musicians

We are so glad to have this piano in our home. It is very old and really part of the family. I grew up with this piano and when my parents got a new one I was sooo excited to have it in my home to love and enjoy. And love and enjoy we do. The kids love to play on it and I love that they do! Trent caught this on camera and although it looks like we told them to coordinate their movements, we did not! These are just candid shots.
Can't you just sense Heidi's intensity in this first picture? Nathan looks on in amazement...


And yes, Nathan is using the potty chair as a stool. Don't worry, it isn't currently in use these days and is clean as can be :)

4 comments:

Alisa said...

So cute! I love that first picture, it captures their personalities so well.

Beth said...

Sometimes I forget u have that piano. By the looks of thins it will get lots of use throuhout the years. Lots of good family moments happened around that piano.

Di said...

:)

Jaclyn said...

Emily- I used blurb.com to download, edit, and print my blog. It took a LONG time, but I definitely think it was worth it and the quality of the printing is beautiful. Good luck!