- That I survived the above mentioned two days of festivities with two small children in tow and that we are not any worse for wear.
- The foot of snow that fell today. (can you tell we aren't in AZ right now!?) I went walking in the snow storm today. Just me and my thoughts. I love the cold and quiet that comes with a snow storm.
- That I got to see my parents last week. They have since returned to their mission but boy, it was GREAT to be with them for a bit.
- News of a new, healthy nephew.
- Trent not having school. I repeat, not having school!!! No dental school until the new year. :)
3 comments:
My brother married someone with your name and your brother married someone with my name... *twilight zone music*
I'm glad so many happy things are going on for you guys! Have a very merry Christmas!
I just got all caught up on your blog...LOVE all the fun updates! You guys have been up to all KINDS of fun! Happy times in Utah!
ooooh i love the quiet after snowfall. hmmm. you made me happy just thinking about it!
Post a Comment