Easter was thoroughly celebrated at our house and the kids soaked in every detail of the holiday. Good Friday found us at an extended family Easter Egg hunt with Grandma & Grandpa Ray. The Harmon's came over afterward and Monica and I did egg coloring with the kiddos. These pictures loaded a little out of order but I'm leaving them as is and will just detail what is happening.
We ended up doing the egg dying on the front porch on a plastic tablecloth. It's a good thing we did. Heidi and Oakley were pretty tidy about things. This cute little blue-eyed man was a tad more messy about things:
Heidi sure loved this activity this time. She was very meticulous and didn't spill a drop. Until the very end when she decided using her hands to dip her egg in the red was actually very fun.
Baby Peyton wasn't too into the festivities this time around. Cousin Heidi sure loved mothering on him, though.
The egg hunt is an early morning affair, complete with potluck breakfast. After breakfast the kids enjoyed a fun egg hunt. Nathan likes wearing his hat so low that I had to come at him from a low angle to catch a glimpse of what was going on under that brim.
Saturday found us at an annual friend egg hunt/potluck. We look forward to the fun tradition every year and Heidi pretty much counted down the minutes this time. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad forgot the camera. :(
We got so spoiled by waking up to an absolutely gorgeous Easter morning. Bright Arizona sun that wasn't too toasty warm. Perfect for some pictures right before we walked to church.
3 comments:
Your kids are so stinking cute!! I love that Heidi's doll's dress matches.
Love the Kohl's dress! I love your little blonde-haired, blue-eyed Easter boy!
Soooo adorable!! Oh my goodness.
Post a Comment