Nerdy, huh? My glasses broke a few nights ago. They are really old so it was just a matter of time until they gave way. Sigh. I shall be getting a new pair after my next eye doctor appointment, I suppose. In the meantime, I was quite excited to spot this handy, dandy clip and was beyond pleased that it works wonderfully. Don't worry, I have contacts and wear them almost all the time so no public eyes will see this contraption if all goes according to plan. I was curious what the kids would think about my resourcefulness. This morning while I was making breakfast I caught Heidi staring at me. When I asked her what she was looking at she asked, "What's that new thing on your glasses, Mom?" Before I could answer her she said, almost dreamily, "Mom, when I grow up can I have that neat thing on my glasses, just like you?"
I was laughing hysterically inside but tried to stifle it because she was completely serious. Maybe I'm not in as big of a hurry to get to the eye doctor as I thought I was...
3 comments:
I just love you, Em! Such a good little mamma...supporting your little girl's dreams!
LOL! You could probably dress like a clown and it would become Heidi's dream outfit. Love it!
LOL!!! I love it! :)
Post a Comment