Friday, November 4, 2011

Grateful


I've decided I'm going to take this month of November to do as many grateful posts of the "everyday" and bigger aspects of my little life. Not in any particular order of importance or significance, just a little at a time.  I'm happiest when I can focus and appreciate the miraculous as well as the mundane and I think recording my thoughts here will help me do just that.

I'll start by saying that I'm grateful for beautiful music. Grateful for the role it plays in my life and really who I am today. I spent a lot of time as a child and youth focusing my attention on music and it has shaped me in many ways. And now as an adult I NEED it and am grateful that it can say the things words cannot.  And I share this most gorgeous video of Brian Stokes Mitchell saying what I wish I could say.

1 comment:

Di said...

*sigh* I agree! I love music- and it frequently reminds me of YOU!