Thursday, July 5, 2012

AZ: Goodbyes

It's taken me a few weeks to begin writing about our last weeks in AZ for 2 reasons: Life has been a WHIRLWIND and some of these memories have been a bit too fresh to recall without really making me miss our dear friends!
The time right in the weeks leading up to our move was very full. I wished I could have had some good quality goodbyes with everyone but time didn't seem to allow.
I enjoyed some great girl luncheons and great conversations with some good friends. 
And we got in a few good last gatherings with our neighborhood buddies...




Walker
Heidi and Savea helping their mermaids swim in the sink

Our dear neighbor Jen came to our rescue several times with her amazing packing help, not to mention comic relief- getting creative while packing up the dress-ups

I've decided it's just not too fun to tear up your "nest". I've grown up always hearing that the home is a sacred place. Leaving our home to a new family made me realize all the wonderful, very important family moments that happened within these walls!

Some neighborhood friends held a goodbye get together for us. It was such a great chance to chat and let the kids play.


The CUTEST superheroes: Hayden & Nathan





I am SO grateful for the blessing of wonderful, lifelong friends while we lived in Arizona!

No comments: