Sunday, August 5, 2012

Four Generation Quilt


Before we left Arizona we were able to work on and complete a quilt for Nathan. Under normal circumstances I would not have attempted a quilt a couple days before we moved. But Trent's mom was in town and we were moving away from our kids' only living great-grandparents. We thought how neat it would be to have a quilt that has 4 generations helping make it. I thought I'd share some of the pictures from that memory. 









Here are the four generations working on the quilt together.

Trent's mom and grandma really did most of the work--including binding the quilt afterwards and getting it ready for a very excited little boy!


3 comments:

Dionne said...

I love that 4 generation picture -- so priceless!

Jaclyn said...

SOOO SWEET!!

Alisa said...

I can't believe I haven't read all this. I am re-committing to blogging so you can see our life!