Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some Big News

A couple Sundays ago we gathered the kids together to share a surprise with them. 
They couldn't wait! Nathan was a little under the weather so his response was a little bit more "relaxed". 



Pictures of their new baby brother or sister!

They were both very surprised and VERY excited. It's been about all we talk about since then!

BABY #3 is on the way and due to arrive in  February! To say we are excited would be an understatement. Already just the planning and thinking about this little one's arrival has brought all of us so much joy. We are thrilled and so grateful for this blessing of adding another member to our family.

8 comments:

Ali said...

super exciting! And to think, you were pregnant during your big move!? You are amazing! Hang in there!

Carrie said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I love Heidi's reaction. I hope all goes well!!!!

Jaclyn said...

congratulations!!

Logan and Tanya said...

LOVE. This. News!!! So happy for you guys!!

the Claytons said...

This still makes me so happy!! I love Heidi's reaction!

Di said...

Okay, pardon the all caps, but I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU!!! seriously, almost to tears, soooo happy for you! Geez, I'm such a slacker friend, I really gotta call you! Hope you're doing well! Give everyone a squeeze from me :)

Alisa said...

tears in my eyes! The photo of their faces? Priceless!

Dan/Kealy said...

I haven't checked blogs in a long time, but I randomly decided to look at yours tonight, and I'm so glad I did! Congratulations!!