Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Little Business Venture

Inspired by some friends in California who collected pop cans to pay cash for an iPad as well as his experience earning money for our junk metal, Trent wanted to help the kids earn money to teach them about savings, tithing, and spending. Thus was born a new business venture the kids have named "Clifton Aluminum Recycling."  This cute trio goes out whenever Daddy can find some spare time to local parks to find their "treasures". Equipped with grabbers, shovels, gloves and buckets they tromp around through the brush and have come up with quite a stash so far. The kids LOVE it. In fact, now as I'm driving around town they will look out the window of the van and pine over some cans they see and wish we could stop at every corner.
I think they are a very cute business team!

2 comments:

Dacia said...

I love, love, LOVE that picture! It captures the moment SO perfectly. Such great teammates, such loyalty, and such love. I love it!

Alisa said...

Ah, my curiosity is satisfied. What a fun dad. I wish they did that here for my kids to participate in!