Both Heidi and Nathan did summer baseball this year, which was a first! Heidi's team was coach pitch and Nathan's was t-ball. I was really proud of both of them- they gave it their very best effort to learn a new sport and did great.
We mostly lucked out in the weather department. We did have some hot, muggy, sorta miserable practices/games but for the most part it was quite nice. You never know with the summer ball season. They played through the YMCA. I have been SO pleased with sports through the Y. Their goal is teaching and helping the kids learn sportsmanship and have fun. Perfect for beginners and nice to not have all the intense competition when you are just trying to learn.
I happen to really LOVE these pictures of both of them...
Even though it was supposed to be a coed team, Heidi ended up being the only girl on her team. It didn't ruffle her feathers one bit though and she was a good sport about it. I had to post this picture of her in the dug out with all her team mates.
Be still my heart. I just love that these pictures! And LOVE these kids.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, these pics are SO cute! I love them all, but my absolute favorite is the one of Nathan leaning on his bat. I die!
Post a Comment