Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Thomas at 3 months old

Oh, how we love this boy! He has settled in so nicely into our family. It's hard to imagine life without him here. He is BY FAR the most popular family member as far as the kids are concerned at the moment. They just adore him.


Daddy got some sweet shots of him wearing the suit he was blessed in. This is a special outfit. Grammy Joyce made it for Daddy when he was blessed. I was beyond excited that she had saved it all these years. Each of our boys have worn it for their blessing. I was relieved this chubby man still fit in it so we could keep the special tradition going. 






A few things I want to remember about 3 months old:

- Napping well but still quite sporadic and irregular. 3-4/day.
- Night time sleep ok. Occasional 4-5 hours stretches.
- Great nurser and eats every 2 hours or so. 
- Smiles readily. This makes your siblings love you all the more!
- Started rolling from back to tummy at about 3.5 months. 
- Bad case of cradle cap!
-

No comments: