Tuesday, May 12, 2015

While Grandma and Grandpa Were Here...

Having Grandma and Grandpa here for the baptism and blessing was so special. When you live across the country from most of your family, it means A LOT to have people around for special occasions. They parked their motor home in a park along the Kentucky River, about 20 minutes from our house. One night we all went out there and roasted hotdogs and marshmallows and just enjoyed a spring evening. 



Matthew loved their motor home!

And Thomas loved Grandma!


Another favorite adventure while they were in town was Grandpa taking Heidi and Nathan to tour the Toyota Factory in Georgetown. They LOVED it. 
Here they are modelling their safety glasses and souvenirs.  
We love making memories with Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Thought I'd take a peek at your blog whilst my pics are uploading and found some posts I hadn't read yet! Some friend I am...:-) I love the cheeks in this last pic. So yummy!