I absolutely love the magic of Christmas time with kids and hope these memories are treasures for all of us!
Neighborhood Bunco has become an anticipated tradition for us. This is a pretty special group of neighbors and we feel like it's such a blessing to live amongst this tight knit group who really looks out for eachother.
The kids enjoyed making candy trains with our leftover candy.
Sometimes you just have to have a sample.
And of course our traditional sugar cookies!
Trent and I enjoyed some friendly competition with some Santa Land computer game. Which is really kind of funny since it's a game clearly designed for kids :) But it made for some fun evenings together.
The kids always look forward to our tradition of opening new jammies on Christmas Eve. And I always really look forward to seeing them model their new gifts.
Nathan had so much fun purchasing and painting this toolbox for Heidi.
Nathan FULLY enjoying Christmas morning!
All the work and anticipation when it comes together for a magical morning is so exciting to watch as a parent.

No comments:
Post a Comment