This baby! I guess it's time I stop pretending he's my little tiny baby because he's 10 months. I can't believe it.
He is the squishiest and most loveable little guy!
A few things I want to remember about Thomas at 10 months old:
-He is super social. He loves to smile, wave, and say "Hi" to anyone.
- He's had three teeth for a couple months. Two more broke through last week and another looks promising for this week. Bringing the grand total to 6 teeth! He was grumpy intermittently with teething until about a month ago and now the teething process doesn't seem to be bothering him terribly.
- Solid foods are becoming more and more popular. I've been much slower in introducing table food to him that with the other children. With his skin issues he's had the doctor recommended continuing to introduce single foods to help us identify if there are any underlying allergies.
- Speaking of skin, his rashes have continued to improve/remain stable. The itchiness on his arms is MUCH better. I'm really grateful since between that and his neck he was quite bothered sometimes. His head will still get the occasional patch of cradle cap but nothing like before. He is occasionally itchy behind his knees. I'm really hoping he continues to grow out of it and if there are underlying allergy issues that we can identify those soon.
- Sleep is finally improving. He generally naps for about an hour in the morning and two hours in the afternoon. He generally wakes twice in a twelve hour night and that is SOOOO much better than it ever has been. We will probably night wean him within a month or so and then I'm hoping we'll be officially sleeping all through the night. I can't even remember how that feels.
- He is still enjoying nursing and I anticipate we'll continue several more months or whenever we are both "done".
- Thomas loves his siblings. He seems to have a unique and different relationship with each of them already and it's really fun to watch. Heidi= second mother. He really loves her and will reach for her often. Nathan= fun and a nice safe spot. He seems to know that Nathan is gentle and soft with him. Matthew= Thomas often squeels and kicks when he catches sight of Matthew across the room. He really loves him. He also seems to know that there is rough housing that comes along with Matthew.
We love Thomas and are so grateful he is in our family. He makes all of us so happy!
1 comment:
oh Thomas! Such a cute little squishy boy!!!!! I love those pictures of him!
Post a Comment