Thursday, December 31, 2015

Kids' Miscellaneous Moments

Random happenings I wanted to remember:


Sometimes Matthew chooses some funny things to wear to bed. Like these Christmas pajamas and suede vest!


Loving playing reindeer with straws taped to the sides of his head.

I never want to forget those eyes and soft cheeks!

I'm really enjoying Matthew's imagination in this stage. It's been a long time since I've had a 2-3 year old around and I forgot how enjoyable this imaginative stage can be. 

Boys at work/play. It's been a very mild December which has allowed for outside play.

Reading scriptures together- melts my heart!

Heidi ended up spending quite a bit of time sleeping on the office floor as we tried to help Thomas sleep through the night. We loved finding pink baby tucked in next to her.

Three amigos playing train. I'm not sure what Heidi is looking at!

This cute clown suit is from Trent's childhood and Matthew went through a spell where he loved wearing it around the house. Even backwards :)

The face I got when I asked him to smile!

No comments: