her special shirt. So excited, in fact, that she wouldn't hold still!
Look very closely and you will see the reason for all the excitement- Heidi is going to be a BIG SISTER!
We are all very excited to announce that we are expecting our second baby!!! I am 13 weeks pregnant and due at the end of February.
We can't wait to meet this new member of our family.
9 comments:
Congrats, Emily! I'm sure your little Heidi will be a darling big sister!
Wait a sec.... this means that you were pregnant when you moved....I almost asked if you were, just for the heck of it since I KNEW it couldn't be too long coming! I'm so excited for you! Hurrah!!!
What a cute news bearer you have! :) Can I just say that I'm so glad to be able to keep tabs on my BROTHERS families with blogging...(and Dionnes, as soon as her computer's back up).
I'm going to have to work on the rest of my family...
Congratulation Emily! I love being pregnant with a sister, and I love that I get to go first this time. I can't wait for these babies!!! Heidi looks so cute standing there with that onsie on.
That's awesome :) Congratulations!!
I am calling you right now!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. Heidi looks so cute in her big sister shirt. How fun!
Congratulations, Emily and family! I am so happy for you. I hope you aren't feeling too sick and that you are able to keep up with Heidi. I'll keep watching for your progress!
Yeah Em!!! Congrats that is so exciting!! Layce
Post a Comment