We spent acouple of really fun days in Park City with my family for our reunion. Unfortunately, I didn't do a very good job at taking pictures of the event! I wanted to document it anyway. Here are a few of the things we enjoyed:
Heidi and her cousin Luke enjoyed the little people rides . They thought they were pretty neat riding on the train and airplanes.

Heidi givnig cousin Chloe a hair-do
Heidi has four 8 year old girl cousins who she just adores! She likes to think she is their age and is constantly involved in what they are doing. They are so good to include her and make her feel so special.
We enjoyed a shopping trip to the outlets, mountainside activites, swimming, eating, a fun kareoke night and just being together. The weather was GORGEOUS and we just loved spending time in Park City and spending time with our fam.
5 comments:
So fun to see you. Thank you for making the journey down to my house even though I know it for sure wasn't easy. I love these pics of luke and heidi!
How fun! Heidi is such an adorable big girl. :) It's so funny how we play catch up when we're little and suddenly we wish we could be kids again. ;)
Sounds perfect! That's my kind of party...Family, Park City, outlet shopping and a bit of karaoke! ;)
Way fun, I LOVE Park City!
When did chloe get so big and grown up! oh my goodness...
Post a Comment