Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome home, Sadie!

The last night we were in Utah, we were able to meet the newest member of the family! My sister Amy and her family just adopted little Sadie from Ethiopia.
Isn't she GORGEOUS??

Mommy & Sadie looking very happy to be home. This little girl is very blessed to be brought home to a loving home with great parents and four excited siblings. My heart was just bursting with emotion the night that I met her! I am so glad that she is in our family now.
She is about 1 month older than Nathan.

These are the weary travellers after nearly 40 hours of travel time to get back to Utah! Quite the trek with a 6 month old baby in tow! They were all very relieved to get home to the US of A and proper showers. And most of all, to bring Sadie home.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so amazing that they were able to adopt another sweet little girl. Sadie is very blessed to have such a loving family. I'm sorry I missed you while you were here. Things were crazy and I really wish I could have seen you and your cute little family. I guess I'm just going to have to go to Arizonia:)! I'm glad you guys had a great time while you were out here.

Monica said...

She's beautiful! That is so awesome!

wisp said...

Yay! That is so wonderful! Sadie will have so much love. :) She is such a cute little sweetheart!

Logan and Tanya said...

What a neat thing! Good luck to Mom & Baby with all the adjustments. What a great miracle! She really is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!

Di said...

She is a doll! And no, that is NOT Christopher is it? Holy Cow!!! (I still can't believe it's Ben ;) Congrats to all!!!