Sunday, August 16, 2009

San Diego

The first leg of our big trip took Nathan and I to San Diego. My aunt passed away and we were able to go attend her memorial service. It was a wonderful celebration of her life and the great lady she was and a great time to reconnect with family. Very neat to be there.

We were there with my parents along with two of my sisters and their babies. We were quite the sight everywhere we went but the babies just did great on their travels. They even all shared a motel room (with their mommies, too) and did better than expected. Nathan and I then flew back to Utah where we met up with Trent and Heidi.





Love you, Grandpa





Cousins: Clayton, Annie, and Nathan

3 comments:

Dacia said...

That picture is priceless! Poor Annie! She's gettin' her hair pulled by the boys..it's adorable!

wisp said...

Oh so cute! I want to snuggle them all! :D

Di said...

Darling, and just a glimpse of what Annie's got in store for her! She'll be the little queen while they show off for her...