Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stop the clock

Some days I want to stop the clock
I want to stop the calendar from moving to the next day
Because it isn't forever that legs like this will be in style on my little boy
Or that those socks will be in style around those chubby little (big) ankles
Or that both my kids will be young enough to be mine for the whole entire day
I love that we have our own little universe here at home
Love it

10 comments:

Beth said...

a precious reminder.

Dionne said...

LOVE those legs! And your thoughts to go with them.

wisp said...

Ah, those cinnamon roll knees! :D
I'm really glad you are so happy, sweetie. You deserve it.

Alisa said...

Amen. Thanks for that.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Haha, I love chubby legs on babies! Even Will still has little chubs and cankles...I think they look so cute and funny when his socks are pulled up!

Lindsay said...

Oh I how I adore those chubby little legs and the chubby little boy those legs belong too! I am so glad you live so close so I can get my baby fix so easily. :)

The Gentry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gentry's said...

I almost thought I was looking at Malia's legs ;D You gotta love these days!

Logan and Tanya said...

Oh Emily! You nailed it! THOSE are the days...when you are the neatest thing they've ever known! And seriously...those legs are to die for! ;)

Di said...

You said it- LOVE IT.