Sunday, November 22, 2009

9 months

Can someone tell me where the time has gone? My baby will be 9 months old this week! This happy little boy is growing and learning so fast that I can barely keep up.
I am just addicted to his cute face. I never knew how in love a momma could be with her little boy. LOVE HIM!!
Things about Nathan at 9 months old:
- Crawls all around the house.
- Just started enjoying pureed baby foods a week or two ago. Before this point he would really just gag when I'd feed him.
- Doesn't sleep through the night. Never has.
- Has 2 teeth. Working on 2 more.
- Cuddly little boy: when he wakes up from a nap and I pick him up out of the crib he often lays his head on my shoulder and softly sings to me. Happy little reunion.
- Learning how to wave & clap.
- Pulling to standing while holding onto something.

6 comments:

Dionne said...

Oh, I love 9 months old!

Becky said...

He is adorable. I know what you mean about loving the little boy. They are so fun.

Dan/Kealy said...

He's so cute!

Beth said...

What a precious little Monkey. Where did our babies go?

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

How crazy that he is already pulling himself to standing. Seems like he was just barely born and now he's quickly moving onto toddlerhood!!

Logan and Tanya said...

Are you feeling like he's your little boyfriend like I do about mine? And it's kinda fun to see him in that shirt! :) Love it!