Big news for our family!
Today my parents opened their mission call...drumroll please!
They have been called to the NEW YORK, NEW YORK NORTH mission. The people they will serve are so lucky. I am so confident they will bless the lives greatly of all around them. My heart aches when I think of how much we will miss them!! But, I'm so greatful for their wonderful example of faith and willingness to serve. We are so proud to call this elder & sister our "mom & dad" and "grandpa & grandma".
6 comments:
Wow! How exciting for your family! :) They will do a wonderful job. I really love your parents. They are just the sweetest ever. =)
Wow that will be a crazy mission I'm sure! My friend served there and loved it of course. Congrats to your parents and I'm sure you will miss them. Also, kudos on all the applesauce, Aaron and I are going to make some tomorrow with my mom, but not nearly that much!
I'm so happy for your parents! They will great missionaries. That would be so hard to send your parents on a mission, but the people of New York will be blessed so much to have such wonderful people serving them.
They will be in our neighborhood, practically!!! That is so very exciting.
I can hardly contain the excitement I have for them to come to NYC!
Whoo Hoo!!! Congrats to you and the people in NY!!!
Post a Comment