Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy List

- Heidi is officially and successfully potty trained. Happy day. HALLELUJAH.
- It is 64 degrees out right now. You better believe we are all bundled up in the sweaters we've been waiting to pull out.
- On the same note...Nathan's sweater vest. I have decided that little boys dressed in sweater vests are quite delicious.
- Nathan has passed the test of getting his first two teeth. Phew. Now, why he decided to stay up all night lastnight is beyond me.
- Trent. I really do love this guy. We both had to be in a meeting in the bishop's office after church. We got to sit next to eachother. Without kids between, on, or around us. It kinda felt like a date. :)

3 comments:

Di said...

Okay, I'm officially depressed. Heidi is trained and Lily isn't. Yay for you though!

Alisa said...

Congrats! I knew she'd be PT'd before Natalie. That's ok though as long as I don't have to change her diapers anymore, which I don't. It was good seeing you tonight!

Dionne said...

I love your happy lists -- they make me happy for you!