I wanted to just document some things this little boy is doing at 14 months:
- He is walking everywhere and has been for about a month.
- He is a climber: he has gotten a bit creative in the department and keeps me on my toes. Mommy gets a little nervous about this talent.
- He is so social since he has been walking and loves to walk around and say "hi" (which sounds like "ha") to everyone.
- He is very affectionate and loves gives hugs while saying "aaahhh..."
- LOVES balls.
-Directs the music at church with his fist flying in the air.
- He loves to play in the yard and get dirty!
- He thinks Daddy is pretty neat.
- About a month ago he weighed 24 pounds. Exactly what he weighed at 9 months! He is really "working out" since he has been moving around so much!
Love you little buddy!
2 comments:
Awwwww :)
What a sweetheart! I could eat him up. ...But I won't. ;) I am a little sad that his lumpy chubby will melt off with all this exercise, but I think it sounds like he's having a lot of fun, so it's ok. :) He's such a delightful little one.
Post a Comment