Ok, so I might be a bit too excited about this kind of thing, but I really love a good Saturday morning garage-saling session! You could say it is a hobby of mine...but also driven by some real goals to find things we need for next to nothing. Can I share my findings of last week?

2 Carters fleece sleepers for Nathan for next winter= 10 cents each
Cootie game for Heidi= 50 cents
2 Melissa and Doug puzzles= $1.00 each

Lucky brand jeans= $3.00 (I plan on selling these on consignments for
considerably more!)
Summer dress for myself= 25 cents
Pink knit blouse for myself= $1.00
Love and Logic parenting book (which I always want to reference but it's always on hold at the library)= 25 cents (list price 24.95:)
Random book underneath= free, the lady just gave it away
Grand Total= $7.20!
8 comments:
wow! emily i NEED to come with you some time! i know nothing about garage sales!
IMPRESSIVE!
That is so satisfying to get so much for next to nothing! Garage Sales are a fun hobby. And, I love that book, Love and Logic.
Very Niiice! Great finds and Cute dress, let me know how you like the puzzles, we have a 2 of those train ones...my kids never keep the pieces with the puzzle though...
Ak, I'm sad that you went without me! Of course I understand why you didn't call :). But let me know when you plan on going again!
Next time your in Utah, I think you should come help me find deals like that.
LOVE the dress. I would love to go with you again some day.
Amazing!! and the dress is soooooooo cute.
Post a Comment