- The conversation Heidi had with me this morning- "Mom, do you remember when Nathan was born?!" Mom says, "Yes, I do remember." Heidi says with excitement, "He came out of your tummy and turned into an alligator and said ROAR!" Hmm. Just a little different than my version of that story.
- My breakfast this morning:

This green smoothie was fresh, delicious and very nourishing. I will definitely do this one more often. Check out the recipe here.
5 comments:
Hm...I need to check out the smoothie I guess- I'm loving smoothies now :) (and I have lots of strawberries to put in :)LOVE Heidi's version! LOL!
YUM! i love that blog with the smoothie recipe - thanks for sharing. i'm actually going to make it right now, can't wait!
um ok, I am dying over that alligator comment! Hilarious! And I'm going to try the smoothie soon.
XD I love Heidi's story! We miss her and your baby alligator. :) I need to call you again soon!
I LOVE green drinks! That does look yummy! I should make those for my breakfast, it would be good for me, and filling!
Post a Comment