Forgive me for the vast array of pictures but I had a very difficult time narrowing them down!
Yesterday was a momentous day for our household: we got our first pets. Heidi is the proud new owner of 2 goldfish. We have been wanting to find an aquarium and I landed on a great setup yesterday morning at a garage sale. Found a 10-gallon aquarium, the rocks, decorations, pump, and filters. Yay! So, we told Heidi that she'd need to do some work around the house to earn some pennies to buy the fish. She was ready and willing.
This was the special outfit for the day. I am slightly biased but I found it incredibly cute. Especially since the fake hair on the little hat resembles very closely her real hair. It added nicely to the look.
6 comments:
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
i love heidi. she is just tooooo cute!!
This makes me so happy! I love the surprised face so much. XD How exciting to have 2 fishies to love. :) Congratulations to Heidi. ;)
I absolutely love your daughter, Em. She is too great.
:) Love it!
oh Heidi... fairy wings and all.. I love you!
Emily, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying...really! I can just picture this whole day of the outfit down to the naming of the fish. I can hear her saying their names. Still laughing...and crying.
Post a Comment