It is currently 93 degrees and supposed to reach nearly 100 today. That means our "summer" is on its way. It's funny how 100 degrees used to feel hotter than it does now. (thank goodness) At the outset of my 3rd summer here (yes, can you believe that?) here is my list of things I love about an AZ summer. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Just trying to think positively.
- Water fun- just got back from a splash park with neighbors and it proved to be a great way to spend the morning. We haven't braved the pool yet but it's almost hot enough to hop in. Especially now that I finally found a swimsuit.
- The way my kids look in their swim gear. Ok, especially Heidi. Why do little girls look soooo cute in swimming suits!? I love it.
- The increased efficiency of my clothesline. My clothes dry incredibly fast. In another month, it will be twice as fast as my dryer.
- A trip to Utah in the works. (crossing my fingers)
- Ceiling fans.
- Salads. I'm experimenting with how many different ways to make a salad a meal. And a delicious and filling one at that. Yummmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment