Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy List

- We have grandparents with us! This brings immense joy to our little household! We feel SO lucky because they are on the long drive back from their mission in NY and stopped to see us before heading home. My kids have a year and a half worth of tricks and things to show them.

- Sunshine. It is streaming through my windows, and very much warm enough to have my patio door open. And the forecast is set for PERFECT all weekend long.

- Cuddling with my new nephew. We got to spend a day with family last weekend and I got to have some bonding time with this new little friend.

-Endurance- I've made it almost 2 weeks with no sugar and feel great. I know that isn't that long but after the holidays I found myself in a rut of eating far more sugar than I should. And getting that all out of my system has left me with more energy and quite invigorated.

1 comment:

Di said...

Okay, fine. I know I need to cut way back on the sugar, but I'm so weak! You're inspiring me with your strength and willpower though...way to go!