My posting may be a bit sporadic for awhile. We are having a fun time with our families and staying very busy. Lots of updates to come!
- Heidi + swimming lessons= her first session in AZ was well, a bit of a struggle. She was super excited at first but less than enthused when she found out her teacher was a 16 year old boy. I guess it's not quite what she expected and she struggled adjusting to the idea. I enrolled her in another 2 week session in UT and it has been GREAT. Her teacher Cassidy is great and is helping her build her confidence and is pushing her just the right amount.
- Dirty kids. My kids have both been playing outside nonstop since we've been in UT and I just love having them come in super dirty everyday. Just like kids should.
- Cousins. There is something almost magical about cousin play.
- Grandparents. My children adore both adore their grandparents on both sides and are lucky to be storing up on lots and lots of hugs for times when we aren't so close by.
- Trent is in his 3rd week of externship! That means we are making progress on this long stretch of being apart and getting closer to being together as a family again. As much FUN as we are having right now, I love the little life we've created together and fully realize that home is wherever we all are together as a family. Can't wait.
- Heidi + swimming lessons= her first session in AZ was well, a bit of a struggle. She was super excited at first but less than enthused when she found out her teacher was a 16 year old boy. I guess it's not quite what she expected and she struggled adjusting to the idea. I enrolled her in another 2 week session in UT and it has been GREAT. Her teacher Cassidy is great and is helping her build her confidence and is pushing her just the right amount.
- Dirty kids. My kids have both been playing outside nonstop since we've been in UT and I just love having them come in super dirty everyday. Just like kids should.
- Cousins. There is something almost magical about cousin play.
- Grandparents. My children adore both adore their grandparents on both sides and are lucky to be storing up on lots and lots of hugs for times when we aren't so close by.
- Trent is in his 3rd week of externship! That means we are making progress on this long stretch of being apart and getting closer to being together as a family again. As much FUN as we are having right now, I love the little life we've created together and fully realize that home is wherever we all are together as a family. Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment