Matthew received a name and a blessing from his daddy on May 19, 2013.
We had a tricky time scheduling it between stake conference, going out of town, house issues (more on that to come) and trying to coordinate with family who might come into town. Finally, we had to just land on a Sunday before he was so big he could walk to the front! Our company couldn't come at the last minute so it was a quiet family day, but still wonderfully special.
I was so happy he fit into the suit that Trent and Nathan both wore for their blessings.
Trent gave him a wonderful blessing saying many wonderful things about Matthew, his gifts, and his life milestones over the coming years.
Father & Son
Blessing days are always very special days for the mommy, I think. This day was especially wonderful for me as it gave me a time to reflect on and give thanks to Heavenly Father for sending this cherished little boy to our family. I am so thankful and humbled to be his mother and hope I can lead him in righteous paths throughout his life.
We love you Matthew Charles Clifton!
1 comment:
what a sweet family picture!
Post a Comment